When it comes to fencing your home, you likely want an option that is both secure and attractive. You may have considered traditional wood, composite vinyl, and metal like wrought iron. However, aluminum fencing may be the answer if you need a fence that is low-maintenance and that can protect you and your family. Read on to learn about the advantages of aluminum fencing, which can help you decide if it is the appropriate fence option for your home.
- Aluminum fencing will not corrode. Unlike wrought iron, aluminum fencing is naturally resistant to corrosion and never needs to be painted. It can be powder coated or painted to your chosen color, but it will not need to be protected against corrosion in the way that wrought iron would be. Aluminum fencing can provide the same elegant appearance as wrought iron without the maintenance costs.
- Aluminum fencing is durable. A durable fence is ideal if you have children or boisterous pets that are likely to play rough in your backyard. Aluminum fencing can stand up to playtime while providing a safe boundary for children or pets to keep them secure in your yard.
- Aluminum fencing is secure. Available in many of the same styles as traditional wrought iron fencing, aluminum fencing is a strong deterrent to trespassers. Properly installed, it is not an easily climbable surface and will not succumb to cutting or other attempts at intrusion.
If you appreciate the look of wrought iron and like the strength and durability of metal, then aluminum fencing is the perfect option for your yard! However, a beautiful wood fence or composite option might also fit your needs. Fence Connection, Inc. can help you determine if an aluminum fence installation or other fencing option is the right choice for your home. Visit us online, or give us a call at (847) 388-0321 to learn more about the range of fencing options we offer.
When it comes to fencing, Fence Connection, Inc. has the solution for you. Our range of products is comprehensive and can suit any need you have. We can provide temporary fencing, advanced composite fencing and specialty fencing, making us the perfect choice among fence companies. Read on to learn why Fence Connection, Inc. has the solution for all of your fence installation and repair needs.
All Types of Fencing Available
Fence Connection, Inc. can enclose your home, your business, or any specialty area with the right type of fence. In the residential arena, we can enclose single-family homes with attractive genuine wood fencing, or provide low-maintenance composite fencing. Apartment buildings can benefit from secure parking lots and gated entryways that are enclosed with aluminum fencing.
We proudly serve our commercial customers as well. We can secure your property with attractive and durable metal fencing installations, or use cost-effective chain-link for areas that require security but are not visible to your customers. If you manage industrial properties and need high-quality fencing that is up to your standards, let Fence Connection, Inc. handle the hard work for you. From airports to correctional facilities and everything in between, we can provide fencing that matches your specific needs.
Installation and Repair Services Provided
We handle all installation services, so we are your one-stop fencing company. This way, you can select your materials and the area to be fenced, and then sit back while we install your new fence. No DIY is involved, as we take care of your fence installation from start to finish. We can also repair your existing fence with our extensive knowledge and selection of replacement materials.
Visit our website to learn more about our previous projects, which include hospitals, shopping centers, homes, and more. You can also view our range of fence styles and materials. Contact Fence Connection, Inc. at (888) 286-1562 and learn why we are Elgin’s best company that can meet all of your fencing needs.
Purchasing a quality fence is a great investment in your landscape, safety, and privacy. Check out these links for information about replacing an old fence, the different types of fences available, and surveying property lines:
- If your old fence is suffering from wood rot, it may be time to replace it. Find out how to diagnose wet and dry wood rot by checking out this article from FamilyEducation.com.
- Wood fences have been a staple of American homes since our nation’s birth. Check out different styles of fencing found all around the U.S. at ThisOldHouse.com.
- If your share a property line with a neighbor, practice good neighbor policy before installing a new fence. Read this HouseLogic article on fence etiquette for some useful advice.
- This article for AGBeat.com shows how installing a quality fence inspires a good first impression of your home.
- Putting up a fence requires some knowledge of your local property regulations. Get some advice on how to find your property line by reading this article from the Chicago Tribune.
For a trusted business that has performed thousands of fence installations, contact Fence Connection, Inc. You can find a fence that meets your needs and your budget by exploring our wide selection of fencing materials and designs. Call us today at (847) 286-1562 to learn more.